Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My placement...

By now, most of you would have know that I am resigning from my job and leaving for Japan to teach. =) My last day at work will be 17th July and will depart for Tokyo on 1st August.

I have been assigned to teach in Fukuoka Prefecture on the southern island of Kyushu in Japan.

For those of you who don't know where's Fukuoka, here's a map!


Though sad to leave my family and friends, I am also very excited about it as I will be fulfilling one of my dreams - to live overseas by myself and immerse in a totally different culture!

Anyways, there's direct flight from Singapore to Fukuoka by Singapore Airlines! I just checked, it costs S$600 for peak season which means it will be even cheaper during off peak season! And it's even cheaper if it's transit flight... Cathay Pacific's ticket is $450...

P.S. Just realize that Fukuoka is nearer to Seoul than to Tokyo. LOL.

0 comments: